- Individually built home in private secluded location.
- Situated on the Thatcham and Newbury borders
- Boasting family size accommmodation
- Presented in good condition but further scope to improve or extend
- Three Large Reception Rooms all overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen Breakfast Room and Utility Room
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Two Attached Garages
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This excellent size family home was built originally in 1968 and later extended in 1974 by the present owners. Benefitting from a secluded and well tended garden. The spacious Sitting Room is complemented
by a separate Dining Room and well fitted and equipped
Kitchen/Breakfast room, separate Utility and Study. Upstairs there are five good size Bedrooms and a generous size Bathroom. Further benefits include a downstairs Cloakroom, UPVC Double Glazing, Gas central heating, Two adjoining Garages and ample Driveway parking.