- Located in the sought after area of Wash Common
- A short walk away from local amenities
- Easy access onto the A34
- Newly fitted Carpets
- Two good size Bedrooms
- Conservatory/Utility room
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Larger than average private corner plot Garden
- Two parking spaces to the front of the property plus a Garage in a nearby block
- Chain Complete
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI-detached home in the SOUGHT AFTER area of WASH COMMON and only a SHORT WALK away from local amenities. Accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Living Room, RECENTLY INSTALLED Shaker style Kitchen/Dining Room, glazed Conservatory/Utility room, two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family Bathroom. Benefits include GAS central heating, UPVC double glazing, enclosed LARGER THAN AVERAGE CORNER garden and a GARAGE in a nearby block.
An Internal viewing is highly recommended.