- Constructed in 1965 by highly regarded local developer J.W Palmer
- Located at the end of a sought after close
- Well tended corner plot garden
- Large Reception Hall and feature Landing
- Dining Room with attractive Bay Window
- Master bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Utility Room and Office/Study
- Double glazed windows and Oil fired central heating
- Double Garage with ample Driveway parking
- No Ongoing Chain
This INDIVIDUALLY built home was constructed in 1965 by HIGHLY REGARDED local developer J.W Palmer. QUIETLY located at the end of a SOUGHT AFTER close in the thriving village of COLD ASH offering SPACIOUS and WELL PLANNED accommodation surrounded by a COLOURFUL and WELL TENDED CORNER PLOT garden. The property benefits from double glazed windows and OIL FIRED central heating with excellent potential to improve and extend.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Offered with NO ONGOING CHAIN.