- Four Bedroom family home on a large plot overlooking open space
- Presented in very good order throughout
- Living Room and separate Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Double detached Garage with ample parking to the front
- Unusually large rear Garden
- Walking distance of Thatcham Train Station
- Francis Baily and Kennet school catchments
A well presented detached family home located in a small cul de sac overlooking open space on the sought after Siege Cross development within the popular Kennet and Francis Baily school catchments. One of the properties many features includes an unusually large garden measuring 90ft in width at the rear of the property. The present owners have made many improvements including a refitted gas fired boiler and UPVC double glazing replacement windows.
Viewings are highly recommended.