- 1920's Character Property in sought after village location
- Adjacent to picturesque Bucklebury Common
- Large plot of land measuring approx 0.5 acre
- Excellent potential to improve and extend (subject to the usual consents)
- 2 good size Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Ample Driveway parking and Double width Garage
- Offered with No Ongoing Chain
A RARE CHANCE to purchase an INDIVIDUAL, three bedroom CHARACTER home which stands in an EXTENSIVE GARDEN encompassing the property on three sides, located in one of West Berkshire’s MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS.
Built in the 1920’s, THE COTTAGE at Chapel Row is set in PRETTY COUNTRYSIDE surroundings benefiting from The Bladebone Public House, cafe and doctor’s surgery. Upper Bucklebury is a short distance away with a Primary School and Parish Church and is in an extremely convenient position with good access to the M4 and A34. The accommodation is IN NEED OF MODERNISATION and comprises entrance hall, two good size Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms and Family Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, Boiler Room, Oil fired central heating, ample Driveway Parking and a double Garage. This fantastic opportunity is not to be missed for someone looking to live in a much sought after village. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Garden and Grounds in all approximately 0.5 acre
Newbury 8 Miles, M4 (J13) 8 Miles, M4 (J12) 6 Miles, Pangbourne 7 Miles, Reading 12 Miles.