- Sought after Dunstan Park development
- Three Bedroom Detached with Studio conversion
- Two separate reception rooms and Conservatory
- Cloakroom, En-Suite Shower Room and family Bathroom
- Newly fitted Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Good size Driveway with additional parking
- South facing rear Garden backing onto Woodland
- UPVC Double glazing and Gas central heating
- Presented in good order throughout
- Chain above complete
This attractive “Windsor” design home is situated in a very select cul de sac on the popular Dunstan Park development. This particular home has had many improvements and overlooks unspoilt woodland to the rear. Boasting Entrance Porch and Hall, Cloakroom, Living Room, separate Dining Room leading to a Conservatory, fully fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Master with En-suite Shower Room and family Bathroom, the attached Garage has been converted into a studio with Shower Room, Kitchenette and a loft Bedroom. Further benefits include ample driveway parking to the front, private secluded South facing Gardens, UPVC double glazing and Gas radiator central heating. Presented in good decorative order throughout.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.