- Beautifully presented throughout
- Quiet cul de sac location in Wash Common
- Excellent primary and secondary school catchment
- Short drive away from Newbury town centre and mainline railway station
- Generous Living space including Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Dining Room
- Downstairs Shower Room , Utility Room and Study
- Four Double Bedrooms and Bathroom with seperate WC
- UPVC double glazing and Gas central heating
- Private South and West facing rear garden with patio area
- Ample driveway parking and Garage
A substantial and beautifully presented four bedroom detached, family home in a quiet cul de sac on the South side of Newbury in the popular area of Wash Common. Benefiting from amenities close by and including good primary and secondary schools and is only a short drive from Newbury town centre and mainline railway station. The property boasts a generous living space including a duel aspect Living Room, 20ft Dining Room, 20ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Study, Utility Room, Cloakroom and with four good size bedrooms and family Bathroom to the first floor. Outside there is a substantially sized, private rear South and West facing garden with patio area and a large gravel driveway with parking for several cars and a Garage. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and Gas central heating.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.